This Course which teaches about Early Childhood Education is ideal for:
- Aspiring teachers
- Parents who are interested in understanding & guiding young minds, in order to help develop skills that will bring out the creativity of the child. This in turn will enhance the child’s learning in a non-threatening environment.
- At least eighty percent attendance and submission of completed projects on the due date is required to obtain the certificate.
- Participants are also expected to be on time so they do not miss out on the preliminary instructions.
Duration: 5 Months
Commencement: Feb 2023
Time: 9.00am – 12.00pm
A good knowledge of the English language
- Child Growth & Development
- Physical, Cognitive and Social Development
- Children with differing needs
- Language Development
- Language Acquisition
- Reading & Writing
- Teaching Strategies and Methodology
- Montessori Method
- Preschool Method
- What is a Curriculum?
- Preparing Lesson Plans
- Record Keeping, Effective Report Writing & Portfolios
- Language Arts
- Math & Science
- Music & Movement
- Arts & Crafts
- Cultural Activities
- How to Setup an Effective Classroom
- Observation Reports
- Classroom Time Management
- Rules & Procedures in the Classroom
- Handling Student Misbehavior & Discipline
- Effective Parent – Teacher Conferences &
- Community Events
- How to be an Effective Administrator in the school
- Discussing Day to Day operations of a School
- Assessment / Evaluation
Learn how LCIPS can help you achieve your goals.
Have questions? Call us now or fill the Inquiry Form.