Make a positive impact in the lives of children with disabilities, by working as a Support/Shadow teacher.
The Certificate in Education Support will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to include students with disabilities in the regular classroom. The students to whom you provide a support service will be able to access the curriculum and be part of a learning community with your expert assistance.
The Certificate in Education Support is delivered to you by the pioneers of Inclusive education; professionals who have been training teachers for nearly two decades. It is a well recognised program in Sri Lanka.
- Teaching Assistants
- School leavers
- Those who aspire to be Shadow Teachers
- Parents who wish to employ a shadow teacher
- All Sri Lankans (local & living abroad) & International students
- Education Of Children With Disabilities
- Planning to Enhance Learning
- Teaching Foundation Skills
- Creating Positive Classroom Cultures
- Supporting Students in the Inclusive Classroom
Comfort: You won’t have to get up early to get dressed for class, you won’t have to sit in an uncomfortable chair, you won’t have to attend lectures when you are tired … the list of conveniences goes on and on.
Lower costs: You will not have transport & clothing, food and phone bill related costs usually associated with attending classroom based lectures.
Increased Instructor – Student Time: Lecturers are always ready to help and motivate you with online guided discussions and personal talk time.
Flexibility: You will have the freedom to juggle your career and school because you aren’t tied down to a fixed schedule.